SHE'S CHARMED & DANGEROUS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Moon =)

Love Twilight? You'll absolutely love New Moon! Ive been waiting, I mean cant wait to watch New Moon.



When I saw Twilight, I told myself that this movie is hot like Edward Cullen!




Hes handsome, his eyes that makes my heart melts HAHA. when I saw the trailer of New Moon, I was like fascinated by this. Twilight is a drug to me. I'm loving the story, the casts ofcourse "Edward" HEHEHE & the whole thing about it.


Ive always wanted to be Bella, because I want Edward. LOL =)

Anyways, I will definitely watch the movie although my boyfriend thinks that Twilight sucks. FUCK YOU BOYFRIEND! HAHA because you are wrong. Twilight is a great movie! I did watch Twilight so there's no reason not to watch its sequel which is New Moon.

BTW, Excited to see Dakota Fanning on the movie =)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home